AusGood Renovations... for all your home improvements!
Sheds, Granny Flats, Studios And Modular Homes – erected for you or in kit form!
What we build is an insulated shed, built to granny flat standards and to the Building Code of Australia compliant system, that is purposely designed for use in Australia. It is water resistant, insect resistant, mould resistant, impossible to burn and is manufactured in Queensland.
(The Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards are a national set of technical requirements for the design, construction and performance of buildings; plumbing and drainage systems.)
*ALL WORK SUPERVISED BY A LICENSED BUILDING INSPECTOR.
Our Structural Insulated Panel Systems (SIPS) panels are designed to reduce heating and cooling costs over the lifetime of the home. This is due to the core of insulation that gives our modular kits the year round temperature to suit your whole family.
Some of the most common uses of our kit homes include the following...
- Home Office
- Granny Flat
- Rural Retreat
- Teenage Retreat
- and many more ideas, limited only by your imagination.
SOME FACTS ABOUT OUR BUILDINGS...
- They are 210% MORE energy efficient than convential building materials.
- They have 40% LESS loss of either heat or cold air (aircon) that normally occurs through roofs, walls and windows – think of the rising price of electricity.
- They are 15% MORE airtight than normal homes.
Save time and money with a shed, a granny flat, a studio or a modular home from AusGood Renovations today and let tomorrow give you peace of mind!
AusGood operates from the Fraser Coast of Queensland and will supply and travel throughout the Wide Bay and Sunshine Coast areas.
All work supervised by John, who is...
- A very experienced licensed builder
- A licensed building inspector.
Call now for your free, onsite consultation.
Let's talk about how we can help you!
P: 0402 250 445
'Honesty and Quality is our Policy' ♥